Users online

Please do not re-upload my creations and claim them as your own, if you want to share my stuff, you're welcome to link back to my blog.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

6th posepack: Couple posepack "Tenderness "

Hi all, this is my first couple posepack, contains 4 couple poses, compatible with the poselist, hope you like them.

For those who prefer using codes, they are :
a_-A-pose_couple1
a_-A-pose_couple2
a_-A-pose_couple3
a_-A-pose_couple4
a_-A-pose_couple5
a_-A-pose_couple6
a_-A-pose_couple7
a_-A-pose_couple8






 


Hope you like them, feedback is appreciated. :)

9 comments:

  1. Invalid or Deleted File.

    The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

    If you believe you have reached this page in error, please submit a ticket.
    Click here to view our help resources

    -------------------------

    Just to let you know :)

    Great job on the pack! It's cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that ._.
      Fixed it :) Thank you for letting me know :)I appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Very nice :) I like these a lot... Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your poses! I use them all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it ! Could you tell me what program do you use to do poses? i mean blender or milkshape ? :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Milkshape for this one, but I switched to using blender now.

      Delete

Comments

Share